Miyerkules, Agosto 7, 2013

                                                                      My Reflection

               In our I.C.T I learned more about computer. Like making our gmail account, blog and etc. And during this, I'm happy because of our subject in I.C.T I know how to communicate using computer.

               The problems/challenges that I have encountered was when I did not know my gmail account and my URL and how to go there. And during that my visual became also my problem.

               I solved all the problems/challenges that I encountered in our I.C.T by asking help to my classmates. And sometimes I solved it with myself. Because I realized that I must discover the solutions of my problems. So that someday if I'm alone I can solve it with my own.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento