Martes, Oktubre 1, 2013

" My Teacher My Hero "

          Our teachers are our second parents. They are the one who teach the good and bad things. And they are also the one who give more knowledge to us. Our teachers are also the one who can give us an advice. Because sometimes we didn't tell our problem to our parents. Because we are shy.

                               Some of our teachers are good to us. And some are strict. But I realized that they are strict because they want us to be discipline. For us, we have a favorite/s teacher/s. But for me I don't have a  favorite teacher because all of them are good to me. And they are all my favorite. They teach me a lot of things. And when I graduate, I want to become like them. They are also my inspiration that's why I study hard. I will never forget them because they became part of my life.

                                   We must respect our teachers. Because they are also the reason why we are become more responsible. They are the one who complete the things that are missing in our life. For me, they are my hero because they teach me a lot of things in life.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento