Lunes, Enero 13, 2014


"New Year, New Me"

          I was a flower that are not blooming. I'm not perfect like it's petals. But I am doing my best to prove that I am not a looser. All the bad things that came into my life was a challenges to me. And that challenges makes me stronger.
          All of us has a new years resolutions every coming new year. But now I don't have a new years resolutions. Because for me, all the times I have it. Because sometimes our new years resolutions can be broken.
          A new year and a new me! I can be a flower that will blooming step by step. I will not going to have a new years resolutions this 2014. Because I want to make my life blooming like a beautiful flower. And that time I am not going to depend on that new years resolutions. I will going to reach my dreams with my self and step by step like a flower that are blooming. In 2014 I am not going to have a new years resolutions, that is the new me!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento